Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Did I ever mention I was allergic to plants?


               Hold your plants and get ready for a good killing! Plants vs. Zombies became a game that I hated in the most rarest passions. It was all a love and hate relationship. When I first started playing this game, I thought I could sit for hours and hours and be trapped in. Well, I was wrong, but also right. In ways, I was trapped in a zombie apocalypse, but I felt like a complete plant and all I wanted to do was not die. When I first started the game I sat for 2 straight hours and was okay with just killing some zombies but after awhile, I wanted to throw my iPad across the floor because I couldn't kill some zombies! Call me crazy, actually don't because I'm pretty                                                  
positive that people called me that after I got done with the entire binge session. By this, I mean that I was excessively angry at everybody, I found that every time I tried to finish a level and people kept bothering me, I had even more anger built inside me, so right when the binge session was over, I just took the anger out on every body on sight. When I was younger I went through a phase where I wanted to be a "gamer" and that didn't work out because I'm the type of person to play a game, but after I start getting frustrated I just quit. This was my biggest challenge in this entire binge session, because I couldn't just give up, I had to keep going. I have a 26 year old brother who is a master at this game, when I say master, I mean he completed PvZ and PvZ 2! So, in one of the game sessions, I called him asking for some help, like cheat codes or anything really, but all he did was laugh. There are no such thing as cheat codes for Plants v. Zombie, all there is, is strategy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment