Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I'M SICK! I SAID I'M SICK!!!


There’s nothing like locking yourself up in room for hours at time and just… play Pokémon. To just sit in my room and beast out on some Pokémon is an experience on of a kind. I’ve never had leg cramps by sitting till I started binge playing Pokémon. It was great in a neet shut in kind of way. However, after two weeks of binging on Game of Thrones and reading Outlander it should’ve been a lot better. It feels like I did three months of work in three weeks.

Watching TV was great. All I needed to do is sit there and let the TV do the work. Game of Thrones? Now that’s a show. It inspired me to begin binge playing Shadow of Moordor, a game that’s based off the same time frame and theme of the show. However, I haven’t watched the show since the binge ended.

My New Year’s Resolution was to read more but now… I don’t know. After attempting to read Outlander I might give up on books all together. I hate that book so freaking much. Though, it’s my fault for not checking out the book beforehand. Oh well, I’ll take that “L.”

Adding all that up with the questionnaires equaled to an exhausting three weeks. Now, I’m sick of TV (though I can’t stop watching), I’m sick of video games and I’m without a doubt sick of reading. However, I have no regrets! I would do all of that stuff anyways. At least now I’m getting credits for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment