Tuesday, January 20, 2015


Yes I have binged on gaming before. I remember one time my friend Jack came over to my house for three days. On the first day, we played video games for about a good 6 to 8 hour period. The Second day I would say we binged on video games during a time period that was about 12 to 14 hours. That is really the only time that I have binged on video games. When normally playing video games, I would say my normal playing time is about 6 to 8 hours. I have always enjoyed playing video games. I first started playing video games when I was in elementary school. The game system that I had was a Nintendo Game Boy Advance, and the majority of the games that I played on it were from the Pokémon series. Then when I reached Middle School I lost interest in video games and gave it up for a while. However when I was about to go into high school, I got back into video games because of the video games series Guitar Hero. I really do enjoy playing video games because they help me relax and unwind. For the past couple of years my favorite type or genre of video game is military. My favorite is the Call of Duty series. However I also like playing other types and genres of games, just over Christmas break I got a new hunting game. Overall if a video game is good and I like it, I will play it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment